Joining our team is an exciting opportunity to connect with
customers and become self employed in the food delivery industry.
Once you join you will be eligible to choose which zip codes
you would like to cover, and to make BOTH grocery and restaurant
deliveries for customers.
For a limited time its free to join, and we charge only a
small commission per order. Our commission rate is 12%
of the delivery fee
(about $2-$8 per delivery, on
average), for orders completed through our web site. You can
pay your comissions to us through PAYPAL once you have received
all funds from the customer and closed the transaction. A
paypal account is a requirement, and we suggest you create
a free paypal account and attach it to your email BEFORE you
register with us. You can visit paypal.com
to do so now.
- Cell Phone
- Reliable Vehicle (fuel efficient vehicle is helpful)
- Reliable Internet with PRINTER (printer is required!!)
- Email (must be attached to your cell phone and your Paypal account)
- Ability to be punctual, honest, and work well without supervision
- Excellent reliability and accountability
- Ability to lift 40 lbs, carry groceries up stairs, etc...
- Ability to stick to the scheduling hours you choose
(you will be 'fired' for misleading customers with regards
to your availability).
The last item on the list is very important and worth mentioning
again. You can choose your own hours and days online using
our online scheduler, but you are REQUIRED to stick to those
hours, and to change your schedule at least 24 hours in advance
- BEFORE a customer places an order with you. If you go out
of town, or get sick, etc - you must change your schedule
immediately. This is very important, and if misled customers
get angry you will permanently LOSE your partnership with
Before you can start delivering to customers we will require
you to digitally sign a non-compete agreement with us in which
you promise not to subvert customers or divert them from our
web site in any way.